Dill Potato Salad
Jun 1st, 2011 | By RecipeLion | Category: Recipes
Deli salads are all the rage this time of the season; whether for picnics, parties, potlucks or camping, an easy deli salad is perfection. Crunchy, creamy potatoes with dill are one of summer’s classic tastes. The season is fleeting so enjoy these summer delights outside in the sunshine while you can.
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, washed
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil potatoes until tender (about 30-minutes). Drain, peel, and quarter potatoes.
- Mix together sour cream, dill, bell pepper, celery, onion, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, mix warm potato quarters with dressing.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
This recipe is courtesy of http://www.recipelion.com/. RecipeLion.com is a cooking and recipe community Website featuring over 40,000 free recipes for every occasion and level of cooking skill. RecipeLion is owned and operated by Prime Publishing LLC.